We are a luxury watch specialty store that sells watches at the lowest prices in the world
Even in Japan, we sell over 100 high-end watches (over $100,000) per year, and we are one of the watch stores that sells the most high-end watches in the country.Please see our product web page. Our product lineup is one of the best in the world.
With abundant inventory and attractive prices, our sales turnover rate is top-class in Japan. Because our profits are extremely low, so our products are not negotiable.So we can’t drop the price at all. Please compare [price/quality] with stores around the world.
* The selling price is listed in each country's currency for each watch.
* Customers residing in Japan cannot purchase as tax-free price. The price includes consumption tax as 10% of the product price.
We have had so many overseas transactions
We have shipped to 30 countries around the world.
The number of overseas transactions exceeds 1,000, and the way we price makes it happen.
Of course we ship with insurance, and we also request receiver to receive a product in person when your order is delivered for the safety, and require to sign to be able to receive your order.
Receiver is required to be over 20 years old to be able to receive a product from the delivery company.
* In the case of the U.S., the applicant must be at least 21 years old.
In order to deliver the watch safe during transportation, the packaging is double-boxed to increase durability, and cushioning material is placed inside of the each box to ensure that the product does not move.
In addition, we seal a box with the special tape that you can see once it is peeled off, so you can see whether no one opens the box and the watch is safe when you receive it.
* If there is a trace that the tape has been removed, do not receive it, take a photo and send it back to us.
How of purchase
We have products that can be sold duty-free and can not. Please contact us first.
* It may have already been sold or reserved at the time when you inquire
Please don’t worry about the language barrier.
We have some bilingual stuff.(English: Shibata, Xue, Abe Chinese: Xue)
Once you have decided to purchase, please complete the purchase from the "Purchase" button on our product page.
* Cancellation after completing the purchase application is not accepted. In case of if you cancel, you will be charged a cancellation fee which is the 20% of the watch price.
We will send you an invoice once we have confirmed your application. Please make the remittance within 3 days after you receive the invoice.
* Invoices will not be sent to customers who come to our store.
- Once payment is confirmed, we will ship the item on the same day or within one business day of the following day.
- We will send you the tracking number once the shipment is completed.
- Please enjoy a wonderful watch life after the product arrives.
Precautions when purchasing
- If the account name of the transfer and the name of the applicant do not match, we will not be able to sell it.
- Please make all payments in Japanese Yen. We do not accept transfers in other currencies.
- Customers are responsible for all bank transfer fees. We will have to charge again unless we receive the full amount.
- You cannot choose the shipping company (We use FedEx only)
- In the case of duty-free purchases, our store warranty is not included.
- Reptile straps cannot be shipped overseas (CITES). Such as crocodile or alligator.
* Can be handed over at the store (The storage period of straps is within 6 months)
* Can be shipped to private residence or company address in Japan.
|Address||G.O.WEST Building 1F/2F/12F, 6-4-7 Ginza, Chuo-ku, Tokyo|
|Hours||11:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.|
|Access||Three minutes on foot from Exit C3 of Ginza Station on the Tokyo Metro Ginza Line, Marunouchi Line and Hibiya Line. Seven minutes on foot from Shimbashi Station on the JR line and from Exit 5 of Shimbashi Station on the Tokyo Metro subway line.|